- Twenty-five women in the Iowa Senate
- Fifty women in the Iowa House of Representatives
- One woman Governor
- One woman in the United States Senate
- Two women in the United States House of Representatives
- We believe in civility and respect among political opponents.
- We are committed to creating a non-partisan, issue-neutral movement dedicated to achieving political equity for women in Iowa.
- We are not a Political Action Committee (PAC) and the organization does not endorse candidates or support candidates financially.
- Our board evening represents both major political parties. Individual board members are free to endorse, support and contribute to candidates of their choice.
- We welcome as partners other organizations whose missions and goals are compatible with ours.
- We encourage participation of women of all ages, ethnic backgrounds and economic sectors of the society.
- We recruit, train, and mentor women to become successful candidates.
- We believe that women bring a political style that promotes civility, collaboration, and consensus building.