Political equity is a matter of fair representation and a more accurate reflection of the society as a whole. Women need to be asked, coached,
mentored, and supported throughout the political process. Nothing short of an extended, all-out campaign will bring political equity to Iowa.
How You Can Help
- Run for office yourself
- Recruit a woman to run
- Work on a woman’s campaign
- Sponsor or host an event to encourage women to run
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to 50-50 in 2020 by credit card:
or mail checks to:
50-50 in 2020
300 East Locust St., Suite 245
Des Moines, Iowa 50309-1852
Friends of 50-50 in 2020
Friends who give $25 annually will receive:
- Quarterly Online Newsletters Stay in-the-know on all 50-50 in 2020 activities and events.
- Invitations You will be invited to all 50-50 in 2020 events including Equity for Women, See Yourself Here and Step Up!
- Connections to Iowa’s female political activists of both parties. Choose to be as active as you like. You will know about volunteer opportunities and ways to speak up when it matters.
- Satisfaction You are taking real action to elect women to public office!
Friends status is one year beginning July 1. A renewal reminder will be sent each June.